Production Associate in Goodwater
**POSITION IS LOCATED IN ECLECTIC OR GOODWATER ( HIRING DONE IN ALEXANDER CITY)**
** MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 50 IBS CONSISTANTLY**
** MUST BE WILLING TO WORK NIGHT SHIFT FROM 6 PM UNTIL 6 AM**
1. Load and unload product on continuous moving Paint Line.
2. Maintains line efficiency and ensures part quality.
3. Meets required standards for assigned work area or parts.
4. Follows work order instructions to ensure proper use of hooks and hanging methods.
5. Identifies parts and utilizes prescribed hanging techniques as required.
6. Works with team to maintain process efficiency and line cleanliness.
7. Cross trains in various departments as required.
8. Performs other duties or projects as assigned by lead/supervisor.
9. Complies with PPE requirements and company safety guidelines.
1. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
2. Ability to follow instructions and provide consistent work.
3. Ability to inspect parts throughout the paint line process.
4. Ability to cross train and work in various departments as required.
5. Ability to read a tape measure.
6. Ability to work in team environment.
7. Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain daily demands of production.
8. Ability to learn and train on the job.
9. Flexible to work assigned shift, overtime and weekends as required.